How To Scuba Dive ~ 10 Awesome Tips For Scuba Dive Properly !
People have always wanted know the sea, a world completely different from the land. With the desire of exploration, they dived deep into it. If you are one with such interest, continue reading. We shall explain you everything about scuba diving, from its basics to equipments, and give you some essential information, which you need to know if you want to try it.
SCUBA DIVING IS THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL WANT TO REPEAT
Each time you dive into the sea, a wonderful world with so many different, colorful creatures, would be revealed. The beauty under water has no limit. You can expect a close encounter with hundreds of species of fishes, plants and animals. You can also see walls and cliffs, made of algae.
In modern days, love for the sea and marine life has taken a whole new dimension. Diving is one of the fastest growing sports. Scuba diving is the easiest and simplest way to get in touch with the world under water. With the advancement of technology, scuba diving has become a popular and relatively easy accessible activity.
Without a doubt, scuba diving is one of the most beautiful and effective underwater activities. It can be done for recreation, or professionally. Either way, it represents physical and physiological exercise. It includes constant supervision and training. Furthermore, staying under the water helps you not only to mobilize physically, but also relaxes your mind and releases the stress. It provides an unusual joy. Scuba diving is fun, exciting and adventurous.
There are many reasons for which you can go for scuba dive, such as gaining physical and mental relaxation, enjoying natural marine world, among others.
Anyone can enjoy scuba diving, regardless of health status, physical condition and age, in the aim of experiencing the magic of the deep sea. Before presenting everything about scuba diving, it's important to mention that the word “scuba” is actually abbreviation that actually means: Self-contained underwater breathing apparatus.
HOW TO SCUBA DIVE?
Before starting scuba diving, here are few tips :
- It represents the effort for the whole body, especially for the heart and circulatory system. Therefore, it's best to have medical examinations before starting with scuba diving.
- You should learn how to dive from qualified professional, don't let anyone else to teach you how to scuba dive.
- Never go scuba diving alone. Always go in pairs, so you would not be alone in case of emergency.
- Diving spot has to be always marked with the diving buoy.
- Dive only if you feel perfectly well. If you have doubt of any kind, especially if you have digestive problems, problems with ears or eyes, any kind of injury or cold, cancel the diving.
- If you are traveling by the plane avoid scuba diving for 24 hours, to avoid a major risk for your health
- In order to avoid physical and mental stress, never immerse more than twice a day, and don't wait for the last minute to get out of the water.
- Limit your scuba diving. Keep it on the very safe depth of 20 meters, where the nature is just as exciting and interesting as in deeper and more dangerous level.
- Never overestimate your possibilities and dive in accordance with your diving category and possibilities of diving equipment you own.
- Every time you go on scuba diving, plan it carefully, and note everything that happened.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU NEED?
- Autonomous diving apparatus:
During scuba diving, you breathe with the help of the autonomous diving apparatus. It is actually compressed air in the bottle
It can be an ordinary mask, but more often divers use specialized one for better underwater vision
Fins allow you to make faster and easier movements under the water.
- Diving suit
Because of the density of sea water, body temperature loss is 25 times faster than on air, so diving is literally unimaginable without diving suit. It provides the diver with the thermal protection, and protects from possible injury.
- Dive computer
The diver must, for the own safety, constantly measure the depth and time. For that, divers use dive computer, which is used to keep the track of time, depth, temperature, speed and amount of air in the bottle.
Always remember, every piece of diving equipments should be adequate and proper. This equipments allow scuba diver greater freedom of movement than that of other types of diving.
Although they say, scuba diving is pretty hard to handle in the beginning, you can learn and do it if you have adequate equipments and know security provisions involved. This type of sport or recreation is actually recommended to all, who are in good health and in good physical condition
It's not actually difficult to learn how to scuba dive, but it is difficult to maintain safety and become responsible. However, once you gain the skills of scuba diving, it will give you a lot in return. Diving provides indescribable excitement, activities and adventures. Safe diving protects your health.
To truly enjoy your first scuba diving, you will need someone you can rely on. Always rely on licensed trainers. They will surely teach you everything you need to know. Under their guidance, you will be able to learn the skills you need to fully enjoy underwater experience.
Finally, before having the adventure of scuba diving, one should know that it is very important to be well informed, and to critically evaluate yourself and your abilities, in order to dive safe and have fun under water. Once you learn how to scuba dive, you will be amazed by the beauty of underwater life.
After learning the skills of scuba diving and experiencing whole new underwater world, you’ll want to do it again and again, for sure!